Activities in the Texas Hill Country
When you spend your vacation at Roddy Tree Ranch in one of our Hill Country Cottages, you can take advantage of our 800 feet of access to the Guadalupe River or visit local Hill Country Attractions such as Ingram Lake and Dam, Old Ingram Loop antique stores and art galleries, downtown Kerrville shops, the Point Theater, and local summer camps.
For additional Hill Country Activities and fun and exciting Things to do in the Texas Hill Country during your Family Vacation or Reunion or Group Retreat, only a 25 minute drive takes you to Comfort and Fredericksburg. And a 1 hour drive takes you to New Braunfels and San Antonio with Hill Country attractions such as Schlitterbahn, Tubing, SeaWorld, The Alamo, River Walk, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and much more. You can also partake in wine tours of local Texas Hill Country Wineries.
Hunt • Fredericksburg • Ingram • Kerrville • Stonewall • San Antonio • Day Trips
Roddy Tree Ranch has 2 swimming pools, perfect fishing spots (including a catch and release fishing pond), petting zoo, horseshoes, volleyball court, badminton court, playscape, and playground area, canoeing, nature walks, and washer pitching.
And don't forget to take time to relax.
• Swimming Pools • Fishing • Washer Pitching • Nature Walks
• Horseshoes • Covered Pavilion with Jukebox and Picnic Tables
• Basketball • Volleyball • Canoeing • Playscapes
• Swimming in the Guadalupe • Convenient to Area Activities
• Visit our barnyard animals in the back
• Take day trips to see the Hill Country
Additional Amenities for Extra Charge
• Children's beds, high chairs and rollaways • Catering* • Event Coordination*
*prior reservation required.